CMJ FOUNDATION, a registered trust, was established in 2004 in response to the lack of sufficient and affordable technical manpower in the Eastern zone of India. CMJ FOUNDATION has been formed to be the grooming ground for the future Engineers, Managers, Technical Workers and Researchers.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST
Impact quality and value-added education and training in engineering, technical and management education to make the youth employable in global market. Build a Center of excellence of Engineering and Technical Education in training and research for all round development of Eastern states of India.
Since its creation in 2004, the group has growns wiftly wth a presence in Meghalaya, West Bengal and Bihar totaling 200 acres of land and 50,000 square feet of infrastructure. The trust is currently developing five engineering colleges, one degree college and an international school in the Eastern states of India.
CMJ University is committed to serving the world community through creation & dissemination of knowledge; promotion of innovation & ex cellence in research & teaching.
- Recruit & retain a learned faculty of scholars & teachers, and a diverse, highly qualified, service oriented staff, all committed to advancing the University’s Vision, Mission & Core Values.
- Enroll & support a diverse student body, which demonstrates high academic, strong leadership capability, concern for others & a sense of responsibility for the weak & and the vulnerable.
- Provide an attractive campus environment and the resources to promote learning and research throughout the University:
- Learning Resources that improve the curriculum and support scholarship;
- Facilities to support outstanding education programmes;
- Technology solutions to enhance learning and improve service;
- Continue to strengthen the University’s financial resources to support its educational mission.
- Learning as a humanizing, social activity rather than a competitive exercise;
- Excellence as the standard for teaching, scholarship, creative expression and service to the community at large;
- A culture of service that respects and promotes the dignity of every person.